The purpose of this policy is to explain how Easy Online Accounting Limited(“EOACC”) collects,
protects, and uses personal data to enable us to provide a high quality of service that would be
expected from a company that holds and store sensitive data about their client’s. Data protection and
privacy laws of the European Union (EU), EU Member States, require EOACC to provide you with certain
information applicable to its collection of your personal data. EOACC is committed to ensuring that any
personal data supplied by its customers or otherwise generated by its business activities is collected and processed
fairly and lawfully
(1) What information we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you
whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your
computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
(3) Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we
think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email
or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
We may disclose information about you to [any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(5) International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in
If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), information which you provide may be transferred to countries
which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
(6) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall- protected servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(7) Policy amendments
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
(8) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(9) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Contact Details For questions regarding this policy, please contact EOACC, details as follows:
Easy Online Accounting Limited,
Collingham house, 10-12 Gladstone Road, SW19 1QT
Telephone number: 020 3405 2320
Policy Updates: As part of EOACC commitment to compliance with data privacy requirements,
and to reflect changes in its operating procedures, EOACC may update the terms of this policy from time to time.