Property Owners

We also offer personal tax services for property owners letting their UK properties. These clients have to file a Self Assessment Personal Tax Return every year.

Our service includes the following:
  • Creating a Profit & Loss Report for each let property;
  • Advise about tax deductible expenses;
  • Advise on whether capital profits are exempt or not; if not then we calculate amount of tax due on the capital profits;
  • For landlords living outside of the UK, we help registering for the non-resident land lord scheme etc.;
  • Submitting Self Assessment Personal Tax Return.

Contact Us

  • 020 3405 2320
  • Collingham House, Gladstone Road
  • London, SW19 1QT


Our Clients